Hello everyone. I finally registered the domain name, set up Google Analytics, and input the redirect into Obsidian Publish. The new website is live:
www.ofc1820.com
No fancy WordPress or custom web builders for me, just content and connection. Please visit me there moving forward as no new content will be added here and the content on this site has been migrated. As always, thank you for your support.
Sincerely,
Ed

Ed, I found your Youtube channel after I purchased Supernote Manta a week ago. Love your insight. One commenter asked you on that video: "On a daily basis when you careate those 5-6 notes (misc, daily, meeting and etc) are you creating the files and naming them manually wirh those dates?" My question is, when you populate the Calendar Update Notes before the day, what happens when you create a New Note in the Calendar, how does Supernote match the New Note with what you pre-created? Thanks!
ReplyDelete